Thursday, September 13, 2007

what is this all about anyway?

wow, so this is interesting isn't it? blogging? sharing your thoughts and feelings with . . . complete strangers . . . the entire universe . . . or worse yet, your friends? ok, ok, so it's not that bad.

a friend turned me on to this. knows i love to write and share too much info so what better way than blogging right? i guess i'll have to say thanks at some point!

ok, i guess i'll give a quick overview of me. i'm a female (although that was probably already fairly evident), i'm in the thirty something range (ok not quite but almost), i have a full time "professional career" (in an office building, don't get too excited), i have two beautiful children (the absolute centers of my world) and i'm getting a divorce (oooh, bet you weren't expecting that one). me in a nutshell i guess. a very small, very vague, cracked nutshell.

basically i just needed a place to vent because lord knows it's hard to find people in this world that want to listen to all your b-s! i'm pretty excited about this even though i feel completely ridiculous for saying that. if nothing else i get my random thoughts out, which helps clear my head, which helps me focus on things like work and my kiddos! it's always good to start the day, or end it, with a purging of all the wackiness that has been swimming around for the past 24-48 hours. i'm sure over the next few entries you'll all figure out why my title is what it is. i'm sure someone in my life, probably very early on, made some passing comment that led me to believe things in life were mostly fair . . . boy were they wrong. that is neither here nor there i suppose. the true test is not accepting that fact but how graceful you deal with the unfair things hurled at you on a regular basis.

enough for now . . .

No comments: